Only collaboration across boundaries can achieve your biggest ambitions. You are creating a purposeful and inclusive culture where innovation happens across borders. You know which leaders and collaborators are key to achieving this and you want to nurture and develop them.
We are a team of highly skilled, accredited coaches that are committed to helping leaders and collaborators to get the best from themselves and others. Our coaching with individuals and teams aligns hearts and minds and changes the way things are done for good.
Meet the Coaches
WORKING WITH KATE
Kate is a gentle, powerful coach with a warm, intuitive approach. Clients say they quickly feel safe to relax and explore their challenges, often voicing thoughts aloud for the first time. Exploring challenges in this inviting way enables people to access their own wisdom and solve knotted problems.
Kate’s coaching is especially well suited to leaders, professionals and academics looking to develop:
- authentic confidence (beyond ego or self-doubt)
- clarity of purpose, vision and voice
- emotional agility and resilience
- genuine and effective relationships
Influences include Jungian psychology, MBTI, Gestalt, Appreciative Enquiry, Co-Active Coaching and Solution-Focused Coaching.
After six sessions working with Kate I felt that a weight had lifted…the sessions helped me to contextualise and eliminate the “historical noise” that had shrouded, and at times paralysed, my ability to move forward. I cannot over emphasise how life affirming, and life changing this experience has been. Highly recommended.
- Ten years’ experience directing leadership development for senior academics and future leaders for universities across the UK
- Four years’ experience as a Programme Director and Key Associate for the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education
- Team facilitation for collaborators in healthcare and education to build common purpose, shared language and authentic community
- Fourteen years’ experience using MBTI with individuals and teams
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- Executive Coach, accredited by the Academy for Executive Coaching
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education from University of Cambridge
- MBTI accreditation from Oxford Psychologists Press
- Certified Equine Facilitated Learning Instructor from EponaQuest
- Continuing CPD with the International Coach Federation
After six sessions, I am so much clearer about what I want, believe it’s attainable and even have a plan for achievement, which for someone with my personality preference, is no mean feat! I found working with Kate to be liberating. It felt like having an oasis to retreat to, amidst a storm! I was able to hear ‘the unsaid’ in myself, and unravel internal conflict. I felt understood, challenged and supported all at once.
WORKING WITH Hilary
Hilary is a skilful, agile coach with an action-oriented, pragmatic approach. Clients say they find Hilary’s approach refreshingly clear and focused. Working in this way enables people to gain the clarity they need to solve problems, make decisions and commit to action.
Hilary’s coaching is especially well suited to leaders, professionals and academics looking to:
Navigate and lead change
Drive simplicity in a world of complexity
Build alignment in teams
Lead and manage change initiatives
Influences include Psychology of Change, Clean Coaching and Solution-Focused Coaching.
By helping me through all the complicated thoughts and blocks which were holding me back I had an amazing breakthrough and am now the most fulfilled I’ve been career wise in over a decade.
Hilary’s instinctive and friendly coaching has really changed my life and I will be forever grateful for her helping me to become unstuck and finally move forward. I would recommend her coaching to anyone looking to make some positive changes.
- 12 years’ experience as a senior leader within rapidly changing organisations, leading projects and teams to deliver highly impactful organisational change and development initiatives.
- Extensive experience working with Executive and Senior leadership teams to increase their effectiveness by building alignment, and establishing the right mindsets, competencies, and practices to enable them to successfully deliver their strategy and change agenda.
- Leading large scale organisational design and cultural change programmes across a range of public and private sector clients.
- Executive coaching for a range of clients across sectors including media, public services, charities and professional services
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- MA in Personnel and Development from the University of Westminster
- BA in Psychology and English from the University of Liverpool.
- MBTI and TKI accredited
- Qualified and accredited Executive Coach (Academy for Executive Coaching)
- NLP qualified
- Certified Prince 2 Practitioner
How does it work?
Typically, our coaching programmes comprise six sessions between coach and coachee as well as set-up, mid-point and wrap-up meetings to establish, re-visit and review your programme goals. We connect via video-call or telephone so there are no geographical limitations to working with us.
We start our work with coachees by clarifying the success they want to achieve and discovering what is getting in the way. Then together we find the focus, strategies, and inner-resources needed to succeed.
How do we get started?
To get started please book a discovery call with Kate to explore how our coaching programmes can support you or your client.
What is included?
Who is this for?
What is the investment?
We work across the public, private and third sectors so operate a sliding fee scale. Please contact us for more information and a quotation.